Bovington Stove Repairs
Independent Multi & Wood Burning Stove Repairs in Bovington
We have a team of super friendly, qualified heating engineers who work daily repairing Oil, Gas and Multi-Fuel Stoves across Bovington.
Reliable Bovington Stove Repairs
At Home Counties Stoves, we have a qualified team of engineers that specialises in repairing your Stove in Bovington and surrounding areas. Our team receives regular training to ensure they are current with the latest models and regulations. Quick repairs of your Stove can ensure that your cooking and heating remain as dependable as in the first weeks of using your new Stove.
Regular servicing can ensure that pipes and joints can be replaced before they split or corrode saving you money.
For help and advice with Stove repair, please feel free to contact us
Don’t just take our word for it...
"Superb customer service, our Stove is working fantastically thanks to Home Counties heating Ltd.
We can highly recommend."
Mr & Mrs Jenkins, Amersham
"I’m 85 and our oil boiler had stopped working!! I tried a few local plumbers who couldn’t help.
Thankfully we found Home Counties Heating who turned up the same day and fixed our boiler."
Mrs D W, Bedfordshire
Bovington Stove Repair Company
Having your Stove repaired in Bovington for the first time or new to Home Counties Stoves? Great, here are why our customer prefer to use us when getting their Stove repaired:
Please note: Your Stove must be cool for a repair visit, so it is advised to turn it off the night before. We recommend you always pre-book your appointment at least week in advance to help you and us prepare for the visit.
When booking in Bovington (where possible) can you also let the office know the fuel type of Stove you have and any problems you’re having with the Stove itself.
What will Bovington Stove repairs entail?
During stove repair investigations, the following actions will normally be recommended (these may vary dependant on model):
- Operation of controls will be checked and components
- Safety devices will be checked
- Internal flue ways and burners will be cleaned
- Gas pressures will be checked and fuel rates (oil)
- All rope seals and gaskets will be inspected or replaced
- Adjust operation of insulating lids and doors
- Verify level and if necessary top up insulation
- Visually check the safety of oil line and storage tank
- Check soundness of gas
- Check integrity and safety of electrical connections and insulation
- Make sure the ventilation and flue system is correct
- Clean circulation fans and/or oven venting fans
More than just repairing stoves in Bovington:
Our comprehensive heating services go beyond Bovington Stove repairs:
- AGA Installers
- AGA Servicing
- AGA Stove Cookers for Sale
- Bathroom Installers
- Baxi Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Installers
- Central Heating
- Glowworm Boiler Repairs
- Oil & LPG Boiler Repairs & Servicing
- Oil Tank Installation
- Oil Tank Repairs
- Rayburn Cooker Installers
- Stove Installers
- Stove Servicing
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs
- Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs