Kings Langley Stove Servicing
Independent Multi & Wood Burning Stove Servicing in Kings Langley
We have a team of super friendly, qualified heating engineers who work daily servicing Oil, Gas and Multi-Fuel Stoves across Kings Langley.
Reliable Kings Langley Stove Servicing & Maintenenace
At Home Counties Stoves, we have a qualified team of engineers that specialises in servicing your Stove in Kings Langley and surrounding areas. Our team receives regular training to ensure they are current with the latest models and regulations. Regular servicing of your Stove can ensure that your cooking and heating are as dependable as in the first weeks of using your new Stove.
This regular servicing can ensure that pipes and joints can be replaced before they split or corrode saving you money.
For help and advice with ongoing Stove maintenance please feel free to contact us
Don’t just take our word for it...
"Superb customer service, our Stove is working fantastically thanks to Home Counties heating Ltd.
We can highly recommend."
Mr & Mrs Jenkins, Amersham
"I’m 85 and our oil boiler had stopped working!! I tried a few local plumbers who couldn’t help.
Thankfully we found Home Counties Heating who turned up the same day and fixed our boiler."
Mrs D W, Bedfordshire
Kings Langley Stove Servicing Company
Having your Stove serviced in Kings Langley for the first time or new to Home Counties Stoves? Great, here are why our customer prefer to use us when getting their Stove serviced:
Please note: Your Stove must be cool for a service visit, so it is advised to turn it off the night before. We recommend you always pre book your appointment a week in advance to help you and us prepare for the visit.
When booking in Kings Langley (where possible) can you also let the office know the fuel type of Stove you have and any problems you’re having with the Stove itself.
What will Kings Langley Stove servicing entail?
During routine stove maintenance, the following actions will normally be taken (these may vary dependant on model):
- Operation of controls will be checked and components
- Safety devices will be checked
- Internal flue ways and burners will be cleaned
- Gas pressures will be checked and fuel rates (oil)
- All rope seals and gaskets will be inspected or replaced
- Adjust operation of insulating lids and doors
- Verify level and if necessary top up insulation
- Visually check the safety of oil line and storage tank
- Check soundness of gas
- Check integrity and safety of electrical connections and insulation
- Make sure the ventilation and flue system is correct
- Clean circulation fans and/or oven venting fans
More than just servicing stoves in Kings Langley:
Our comprehensive heating services go beyond Kings Langley Stove servicing:
- AGA Installers
- AGA Servicing
- AGA Stove Cookers for Sale
- Bathroom Installers
- Baxi Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Installers
- Central Heating
- Glowworm Boiler Repairs
- Oil & LPG Boiler Repairs & Servicing
- Oil Tank Installation
- Oil Tank Repairs
- Rayburn Cooker Installers
- Stove Installers
- Stove Repairs
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs
- Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs