Tring AGA Servicing & Repair
Professional AGA Servicing in Tring
We have a team of super friendly, qualified AGA engineers who work on a daily basis repairing Oil, Gas, multi-fuel AGA Cookers in the Tring area. We consider our AGA service engineers to be some of the best in Tring, not only because they have over 30 years of experience but they are also a great team to deal with and happy to assist you.
Why choose us to repair Tring AGAs?
Having your aga serviced for the first time or new to Home Counties Aga? Great, here is why our customers prefer to use us when getting their Aga serviced:
Please note: Your AGA must be cool for a service visit, so it is advisable to turn it off the night before. We recommend you always pre book your appointment a week in advance to help you and us prepare for the visit.
When booking (where possible) can you also let the office know the fuel type of aga you have and any problems you’re having with the Aga itself
Not Just AGA Installers in Tring
Home Counties also has local engineers trained to provide the following services:
- AGA Installers
- AGA Stove Cookers for Sale
- Baxi Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Installers
- Central Heating
- Glowworm Boiler Repairs
- Oil & LPG Boiler Repairs & Servicing
- Oil Tank Installation
- Oil Tank Repairs
- Rayburn Cooker Installers
- Vaillant Boiler Repairs
- Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs
We are AGA Service Engineers covering the Tring area
At Home Counties Heating Ltd, we have a qualified team of local Tring AGA engineers that specialise in servicing your AGA. Regular servicing of your AGA can ensure that your cooking is as delicious and hot as the first weeks of using your new AGA.
This regular servicing ensures that your AGA is operating properly.
For help and advice with ongoing servicing and maintenance, please contact us.
Can I have my Tring Aga Reconditioned?
If you’re looking to revamp your tired looking Aga Cooker and bring it back to its former glory, then you may be interested in some of our Tring reconditioning services, which include:
- Re-enamlling the Front plate
- Re-enamlling the Top Plate
- Reconditioning the lids
- Supplying a new Insulation Pack
- Supplying new Side Panels
- Tring Aga Cleaning
Tring AGA Service Company
Having your AGA serviced for the first time?
Our local Tring customers prefer to use us when getting their AGAs serviced - here are a few tips for your booking:
We recommend you pre-book your appointment at least a week in advance to help you and our engineer prepare for the visit.
- Fuel Type
When booking (where possible), let the office know the fuel type for your AGA and any problems you’re having with the AGA itself.
- Cool AGA
Your cooker must be cool for a service visit, so we always advise to turn the AGA off the night before a service.
What will Tring AGA servicing entail?
During a routine service, the following actions will normally be taken (this will vary dependant on model and type of fuel being used):
- Operation of controls and components will be checked
- Safety devices will be checked
- Internal flue ways and burners will be cleaned
- Gas pressures will be checked and fuel rates (oil)
- All rope seals and gaskets will be inspected or replaced if required
- Adjust operation of insulating lids and doors where required
- Verify level and if necessary top up insulation
- Visually check the safety of oil line and storage tank
- Check soundness of gas from isolator
- Check integrity and safety of electrical connections and insulation
- Make sure the ventilation and flue system is correct
- Clean circulation fans and/or oven venting fans