We are AGA Service Engineers, covering Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex & London
At Home Counties Heating Ltd, we have a qualified team of AGA engineers that specialise in servicing your AGA. Regular servicing of your AGA can ensure that your cooking is as delicious and hot as the first weeks of using your new AGA.
This regular servicing ensures that your AGA is operating properly.
For help and advice with ongoing servicing and maintenance, please feel free to contact us.
AGA Service Company
Having your AGA serviced for the first time? Or new to Home Counties Heating Ltd?
Our customers prefer to use us when getting their AGAs serviced - here are a few tips for your booking:
We recommend you pre-book your appointment a week in advance to help you and our engineer prepare for the visit.
- Fuel Type
When booking (where possible), let the office know the fuel type for your AGA and any problems you’re having with the AGA itself.
- Cool AGA
Your cooker must be cool for a service visit, so we always advise to turn the AGA off the night before a service.
What will the AGA service entail?
During a routine service, the following actions will normally be taken (this will vary dependant on model and type of fuel being used):
- Operation of controls and components will be checked
- Safety devices will be checked
- Internal flue ways and burners will be cleaned
- Gas pressures will be checked and fuel rates (oil)
- All rope seals and gaskets will be inspected or replaced if required
- Adjust operation of insulating lids and doors where required
- Verify level and if necessary top up insulation
- Visually check the safety of oil line and storage tank
- Check soundness of gas from isolator
- Check integrity and safety of electrical connections and insulation
- Make sure the ventilation and flue system is correct
- Clean circulation fans and/or oven venting fans
HELP…. Does Your AGA Need Urgent Repair?
If you don’t want to be without your AGA Cooker for 2-3 weeks then we can offer a same day or next day service (subject to availability). This allows us to remove the parts you’re looking to get repaired and exchange without causing too much fuss.
We offer an AGA breakdown cover Monday to Saturday. We aim to be with you with 24 -48 hours.
Can I have my AGA refurbished?
If you’re looking to revamp your tired looking AGA Cooker and bring it back to its former glory then you may be interested in some of our refurbishment services, which include:
- Re-enamelling the Front plate
- Re-enamelling the Top Plate
- Reconditioning the lids
- Supplying a new Insulation Pack
- Supplying new Side Panels
- AGA Cleaning
How do you refurbish an AGA?
The full turnaround time for the re-enamelling is 2-3 weeks, so if your heart is set on keeping your existing AGA parts then we will part dismantle the AGA and take away the parts that are to be refurbished.
- Dismantle the part and remove from site, ready to be shot blasted and re enamelled, with a 3-4 week typical turnaround
- The parts arrive back with us where they are inspected and packaged to be re installed on your AGA.
Hemel Hempstead Home Counties Heating Services
We specialise in supply, installation and servicing of Aga, Rayburn, Stoves, Gas Boilers and Oil Boilers. Additional benefits include:
- Comprehensive annual servicing
- FREE survey and estimates
- Extended warranties available
- All work fully guaranteed